Recurrent hemichorea following a single infarction in the contralateral subthalamic nucleus
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 617–618, 15 March 2009
How to Cite
Park, S.-Y., Kim, H.-J., Cho, Y.-J., Cho, J.-Y. and Hong, K.-S. (2009), Recurrent hemichorea following a single infarction in the contralateral subthalamic nucleus. Mov. Disord., 24: 617–618. doi: 10.1002/mds.22423
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.