Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Restless legs syndrome in multiple sclerosis: A case-control study†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 697–701, 15 April 2009
How to Cite
Deriu, M., Cossu, G., Molari, A., Murgia, D., Mereu, A., Ferrigno, P., Manca, D., Contu, P. and Melis, M. (2009), Restless legs syndrome in multiple sclerosis: A case-control study. Mov. Disord., 24: 697–701. doi: 10.1002/mds.22431
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!