Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Diffusion-weighted imaging in multiple system atrophy: A comparison between clinical subtypes†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 689–696, 15 April 2009
How to Cite
Pellecchia, M. T., Barone, P., Mollica, C., Salvatore, E., Ianniciello, M., Longo, K., Varrone, A., Vicidomini, C., Picillo, M., De Michele, G., Filla, A., Salvatore, M. and Pappatà, S. (2009), Diffusion-weighted imaging in multiple system atrophy: A comparison between clinical subtypes. Mov. Disord., 24: 689–696. doi: 10.1002/mds.22440
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2008
- Italian Ministry of University and Research. Grant Numbers: 2004063899, PRIN 2006
- Italian Ministry of Health
- Ricerca Finalizzata, IRCCS-Don Gnocchi 2003 and 2005
- EC-FP6-project DiMI. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2005-512146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.