Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
FGF20 and Parkinson's disease: No evidence of association or pathogenicity via α-synuclein expression†
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 455–459, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Wider, C., Dachsel, J. C., Soto, A. I., Heckman, M. G., Diehl, N. N., Yue, M., Lincoln, S., Aasly, J. O., Haugarvoll, K., Trojanowski, J. Q., Papapetropoulos, S., Mash, D., Rajput, A., Rajput, A. H., Gibson, J. M., Lynch, T., Dickson, D. W., Uitti, R. J., Wszolek, Z. K., Farrer, M. J. and Ross, O. A. (2009), FGF20 and Parkinson's disease: No evidence of association or pathogenicity via α-synuclein expression. Mov. Disord., 24: 455–459. doi: 10.1002/mds.22442
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2008
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Swiss Parkinson Foundation
- Robert H. and Clarice Smith and the M.L. Simpson Foundation Trust
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Morris K. Udall Center of Excellence for Parkinson's Disease Research. Grant Number: P50-NS40256
- Mayo Clinic ADRC. Grant Number: P50-AG16574
- Pacific Alzheimer Research Foundation (PARF). Grant Number: C06-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.