Potential conflict of interest: Dr. Giuffrida and Dr. Heldman are employess of CleveMed.
Clinically deployable Kinesia™ technology for automated tremor assessment†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 723–730, 15 April 2009
How to Cite
Giuffrida, J. P., Riley, D. E., Maddux, B. N. and Heldman, D. A. (2009), Clinically deployable Kinesia™ technology for automated tremor assessment. Mov. Disord., 24: 723–730. doi: 10.1002/mds.22445
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2008
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Phase II SBIR. Grant Number: 5R44NS043816-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.