The views expressed in the article reflect those of the authors alone and do not necessarily reflect those of any funding organization.
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 731–737, 15 April 2009
How to Cite
Dorsey, E. R., Thompson, J. P., Frasier, M., Sherer, T., Fiske, B., Nicholson, S., Johnston, S. C., Holloway, R. G. and Moses, H. (2009), Funding of Parkinson research from industry and US federal and foundation sources. Mov. Disord., 24: 731–737. doi: 10.1002/mds.22446
Potential conflict of interest: The Michael J. Fox Foundation supported this research. Drs. Frasier, Fiske, and Sherer, Co-authors of the manuscript, are employees of the Michael J. Fox Foundation. Dr. Dorsey holds stock options in Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc., which had no role in this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2008
- Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
- Mr. Robin Anthony Elliott from the Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- Mr. Joel Gerstel from the American Parkinson Disease Association
- Ms. Pamela Olmo from the National Parkinson Foundation
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: K24 NS4 2098
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: 1 UL1 RR024160-01
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.