Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Orthostatic hypotension, balance and falls in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 745–751, 15 April 2009
How to Cite
Matinolli, M., Korpelainen, J. T., Korpelainen, R., Sotaniemi, K. A. and Myllylä, V. V. (2009), Orthostatic hypotension, balance and falls in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 745–751. doi: 10.1002/mds.22457
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2008
- Finnish Parkinson Foundation
- Juho Vainio Foundation and the Tyyni Tani Foundation (University of Oulu)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!