Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Serum cholesterol levels and the risk of multiple system atrophy: A case-control study†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 752–758, 15 April 2009
How to Cite
Lee, P. H., Lim, T. S., Shin, H.-W., Yong, S. W., Nam, H. S. and Sohn, Y. H. (2009), Serum cholesterol levels and the risk of multiple system atrophy: A case-control study. Mov. Disord., 24: 752–758. doi: 10.1002/mds.22459
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- Stem Cell Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program. Grant Number: SC-4111
- Ministry of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.