Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Association of restless legs syndrome with nocturnal eating: A case-control study†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 871–877, 30 April 2009
How to Cite
Provini, F., Antelmi, E., Vignatelli, L., Zaniboni, A., Naldi, G., Calandra-Buonaura, G., Vetrugno, R., Plazzi, G. and Montagna, P. (2009), Association of restless legs syndrome with nocturnal eating: A case-control study. Mov. Disord., 24: 871–877. doi: 10.1002/mds.22460
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2008
- RFO University of Bologna
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.