The authors have nothing to disclose.
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 774–777, 15 April 2009
How to Cite
Hering, S., Achmüller, C., Köhler, A., Poewe, W., Schneider, R. and Boesch, S. M. (2009), Phenotype variability in spinocerebellar ataxia type 2: A longitudinal family survey and a case featuring an unusual benign course of disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 774–777. doi: 10.1002/mds.22465
Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Grant Number: SFB021/03
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.