Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Weight loss, body fat mass, and leptin in Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 885–890, 30 April 2009
How to Cite
Lorefält, B., Toss, G. and Granérus, A.-K. (2009), Weight loss, body fat mass, and leptin in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 885–890. doi: 10.1002/mds.22466
- Issue online: 24 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2008
- LIONS in Sweden
- The Health Research Council in the south-east of Sweden (“FORSS”)
- Stiftelsen Parkinsonförbundets forskningsfond
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.