Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
The TOR1A polymorphism rs1182 and the risk of spread in primary blepharospasm†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 613–616, 15 March 2009
How to Cite
Defazio, G., Matarin, M., Peckham, E. L., Martino, D., Valente, E. M., Singleton, A., Crawley, A., Aniello, M. S., Brancati, F., Abbruzzese, G., Girlanda, P., Livrea, P., Hallett, M. and Berardelli, A. (2009), The TOR1A polymorphism rs1182 and the risk of spread in primary blepharospasm. Mov. Disord., 24: 613–616. doi: 10.1002/mds.22471
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2008
- Comitato Promotore Telethon, Italy. Grant Number: GGP05165
- Benign Essential Blepharospasm Research Foundation, Beaumont, TX, USA
- Intramural Research Programs of the National Institute on Aging
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Institutes of Health: Department of Health and Human Service, Bethesda, MD, USA. Grant Number: project number Z01 AG000957-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.