Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Cognitive dysfunctions and pathological gambling in patients with Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 899–905, 30 April 2009
How to Cite
Santangelo, G., Vitale, C., Trojano, L., Verde, F., Grossi, D. and Barone, P. (2009), Cognitive dysfunctions and pathological gambling in patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 899–905. doi: 10.1002/mds.22472
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2008
- Ministry of Health
- IRCCS Don Gnocchi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.