Potential conflict of interest: The authors have nothing to disclose.
No Lewy pathology in monkeys with over 10 years of severe MPTP Parkinsonism†
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1519–1523, 30 July 2009
How to Cite
Halliday, G., Herrero, M. T., Murphy, K., McCann, H., Ros-Bernal, F., Barcia, C., Mori, H., Blesa, F. J. and Obeso, J. A. (2009), No Lewy pathology in monkeys with over 10 years of severe MPTP Parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 24: 1519–1523. doi: 10.1002/mds.22481
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2008
- Spanish Ministry of Science. Grant Number: SAF-2004/07656/C02-02
- Fundación Séneca. Grant Number: FS/05662/PI/07
- Prince of Wales Medical Research Institute
- Glenda Halliday is a Principal Research
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Numbers: #400909, #401537, #510148, #510186, #520950
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: SPIRIT #LP0776735
- GlaxoSmithKline Australia
- Spanish Ministry of Science. Grant Number: SAF 2007-62262
- Consejería de Industria CARM. Grant Number: BIO-MED 0701-0006
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Intractable Diseases, Health and Labor Sciences Research
- Spanish Government-Science And Education Department. Grant Number: *SAF2005-08416-C02-01*
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.