Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to disclose.
Cysteine elevation in levodopa-treated patients with Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 929–932, 30 April 2009
How to Cite
Müller, T. and Kuhn, W. (2009), Cysteine elevation in levodopa-treated patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 929–932. doi: 10.1002/mds.22482
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.