Potential conflict of interest: No conflicts of interest.
A follow-up study on 6-[18F]fluoro-L-dopa uptake in early Parkinson's disease shows nonlinear progression in the putamen†
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1009–1015, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Brück, A., Aalto, S., Rauhala, E., Bergman, J., Marttila, R. and Rinne, J. O. (2009), A follow-up study on 6-[18F]fluoro-L-dopa uptake in early Parkinson's disease shows nonlinear progression in the putamen. Mov. Disord., 24: 1009–1015. doi: 10.1002/mds.22484
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2008
- Emil Aaltonen Foundation
- Finnish Parkinson Foundation
- Finnish Neurological Foundation
- Duodecim Foundation
- Clinical Grants (EVO) of Turku University Hospital
- Varsinais-Suomi Regional Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.