Susie M.D. Henley and Edward J. Wild are equal first authors.
Whole-brain atrophy as a measure of progression in premanifest and early Huntington's disease†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 932–936, 30 April 2009
How to Cite
Henley, S. M.D., Wild, E. J., Hobbs, N. Z., Frost, C., MacManus, D. G., Barker, R. A., Fox, N. C. and Tabrizi, S. J. (2009), Whole-brain atrophy as a measure of progression in premanifest and early Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 932–936. doi: 10.1002/mds.22485
Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2008
- Department of Health's NIHR Biomedical Research Centres
- The Dementia Research Centre
- Alzheimer's Research Trust Coordinating Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!