Potential conflicts of interest: Listed in acknowledgments.
Determinants of quality of life in children with Gilles de la Tourette syndrome†
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1070–1073, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Bernard, B. A., Stebbins, G. T., Siegel, S., Schultz, T. M., Hays, C., Morrissey, M. J., Leurgans, S. and Goetz, C. G. (2009), Determinants of quality of life in children with Gilles de la Tourette syndrome. Mov. Disord., 24: 1070–1073. doi: 10.1002/mds.22487
A portion of this study was presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology, Honolulu, HI, April 2003.
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2006
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Fragile X Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- Raymond Family Fund
- Kinetics Foundation
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.