Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Correlations between gray matter reductions and cognitive deficits in dementia with Lewy Bodies and Parkinson's disease with dementia†
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1740–1746, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Sanchez-Castaneda, C., Rene, R., Ramirez-Ruiz, B., Campdelacreu, J., Gascon, J., Falcon, C., Calopa, M., Jauma, S., Juncadella, M. and Junque, C. (2009), Correlations between gray matter reductions and cognitive deficits in dementia with Lewy Bodies and Parkinson's disease with dementia. Mov. Disord., 24: 1740–1746. doi: 10.1002/mds.22488
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2008
- la Caixa Foundation. Grant Number: 2005 SGR 00855
- Generalitat de Catalunya
- Biomedical Investigation Institute
- Bellvitge University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.