Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
The use of a color coded probability scale to interpret smell tests in suspected parkinsonism
Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1144–1153, 15 June 2009
How to Cite
Silveira-Moriyama, L., Petrie, A., Williams, D. R., Evans, A., Katzenschlager, R., Barbosa, E. R. and Lees, A. J. (2009), The use of a color coded probability scale to interpret smell tests in suspected parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 24: 1144–1153. doi: 10.1002/mds.22494
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2008
- Reta Lila Weston Trust for Neurological Studies
- Dr. Silveira-Moriyama is a beneficiary of a RLW fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.