Potential conflict of interest: M.J. is a full-time employee of Medtronic. All other authors have occasionally received honoraria from Medtronic for lecturing at conferences or consulting work. The authors report no financial conflicts of interest. The statistical analysis were conducted by M.J. (Bakken Research Center, NL) and the members of the writing committee (J.V., A.A., J.K., A.-L.T., Y.A.). The authors have confirmed with the Editor that their work complies with the Journal's Editorial policy on ghost-writing (Movement Disorders 2005;20:1536).
Long-term effects of pallidal or subthalamic deep brain stimulation on quality of life in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1154–1161, 15 June 2009
How to Cite
Volkmann, J., Albanese, A., Kulisevsky, J., Tornqvist, A.-L., Houeto, J.-L., Pidoux, B., Bonnet, A.-M., Mendes, A., Benabid, A.-L., Fraix, V., Van Blercom, N., Xie, J., Obeso, J., Rodriguez-Oroz, M. C., Guridi, J., Schnitzler, A., Timmermann, L., Gironell, A. A., Molet, J., Pascual-Sedano, B., Rehncrona, S., Moro, E., Lang, A. C., Lozano, A. M., Bentivoglio, A. R., Scerrati, M., Contarino, M. F., Romito, L., Janssens, M. and Agid, Y. (2009), Long-term effects of pallidal or subthalamic deep brain stimulation on quality of life in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 1154–1161. doi: 10.1002/mds.22496
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.