The first two authors have equally contributed to this study.
GLUT1 gene mutations cause sporadic paroxysmal exercise-induced dyskinesias†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1684–1688, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Schneider, S. A., Paisan-Ruiz, C., Garcia-Gorostiaga, I., Quinn, N. P., Weber, Y. G., Lerche, H., Hardy, J. and Bhatia, K. P. (2009), GLUT1 gene mutations cause sporadic paroxysmal exercise-induced dyskinesias. Mov. Disord., 24: 1684–1688. doi: 10.1002/mds.22507
Potential conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2008
- Brain Research Trust
- Bachmann Strauss Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.