Conflict of interest: None reported.
Motor patterns in Parkinson's disease: A data-driven approach†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1042–1047, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
van Rooden, S. M., Visser, M., Verbaan, D., Marinus, J. and van Hilten, J. J. (2009), Motor patterns in Parkinson's disease: A data-driven approach. Mov. Disord., 24: 1042–1047. doi: 10.1002/mds.22512
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- Prinses Beatrix Fonds. Grant Number: PBF, project no. WAR05-0120
- Michael J Fox Foundation (PD—subtypes program)
- van Alkemade-Keuls Foundation
- Dutch Parkinson's Disease Society
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!