Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
LRRK2 mutations and risk variants in Japanese patients with Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 1034–1041, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Zabetian, C. P., Yamamoto, M., Lopez, A. N., Ujike, H., Mata, I. F., Izumi, Y., Kaji, R., Maruyama, H., Morino, H., Oda, M., Hutter, C. M., Edwards, K. L., Schellenberg, G. D., Tsuang, D. W., Yearout, D., Larson, E. B. and Kawakami, H. (2009), LRRK2 mutations and risk variants in Japanese patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 1034–1041. doi: 10.1002/mds.22514
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2008
- American Parkinson Disease Association
- Research Grant to Dr Zabetian
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: K08 NS044138
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Merit Review Award to Dr Zabetian
- Smoking Research Foundation
- Biomedical Research
- Veterans Integrated Service Network 20 Geriatric
- Mental Illness
- Parkinson's Disease Research Education and Clinical Centers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.