Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1916–1924, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Pogoda, T. K., Cramer, I. E., Meterko, M., Lin, H., Hendricks, A., Holloway, R. G. and Charns, M. P. (2009), Patient and organizational factors related to education and support use by Veterans with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 1916–1924. doi: 10.1002/mds.22516
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the Department of Veterans Affairs or the United States government.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2008
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Health Administration
- Office of Research and Development
- Health Services Research and Development. Grant Number: SDR 02-215
- Evaluation of Parkinson's Disease Research
- Education and Clinical Centers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.