Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Dopamine receptor D3 (DRD3) genotype and allelic variants and risk for essential tremor†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 13, pages 1910–1915, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
García-Martín, E., Martínez, C., Alonso-Navarro, H., Benito-León, J., Puertas, I., Rubio, L., López-Alburquerque, T., Agúndez, J. A. G. and Jiménez-Jiménez, F. J. (2009), Dopamine receptor D3 (DRD3) genotype and allelic variants and risk for essential tremor. Mov. Disord., 24: 1910–1915. doi: 10.1002/mds.22518
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2008
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria. Grant Numbers: FIS 05/1056, 06/1252, RETICS RD07/0064/0016
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- Consejería de Sanidad y Consumo
- Junta de Extremadura
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.