Financial disclosures: The authors have nothing to declare.
Letter to the Editor
Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 9, page 1401, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
Lim, E. C. and Seet, R. C. (2009), Botulinum toxin injections to treat belly dancer's dyskinesia. Mov. Disord., 24: 1401. doi: 10.1002/mds.22523
Conflict of interest: The authors have nothing to declare.
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Tetanus: Pathophysiology, Treatment, and the Possibility of Using Botulinum Toxin against Tetanus-Induced Rigidity and Spasms, Toxins, 2013, 5, 1, 73,
- 2Respiratory myoclonus, a side effect of galantamine, Farmacia Hospitalaria, 2011, 35, 2, 97, , , ,
- 3Principles and Practice of Movement Disorders, 2011,, , ,