H-H Capelle has received speaker's honoraria from Medtronic.
Rapid response of parkinsonian tremor to STN-DBS changes: Direct modulation of oscillatory basal ganglia activity?
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1221–1225, 15 June 2009
How to Cite
Blahak, C., Bäzner, H., Capelle, H.-H., Wöhrle, J. C., Weigel, R., Hennerici, M. G. and Krauss, J. K. (2009), Rapid response of parkinsonian tremor to STN-DBS changes: Direct modulation of oscillatory basal ganglia activity?. Mov. Disord., 24: 1221–1225. doi: 10.1002/mds.22536
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.