Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Racial differences in the diagnosis of Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1200–1205, 15 June 2009
How to Cite
Dahodwala, N., Siderowf, A., Xie, M., Noll, E., Stern, M. and Mandell, D. S. (2009), Racial differences in the diagnosis of Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 1200–1205. doi: 10.1002/mds.22557
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2008
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholars Program
- Philadelphia VA Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!