Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Is the pathology of corticobasal syndrome predictable in life?†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1593–1599, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Shelley, B. P., Hodges, J. R., Kipps, C. M., Xuereb, J. H. and Bak, T. H. (2009), Is the pathology of corticobasal syndrome predictable in life?. Mov. Disord., 24: 1593–1599. doi: 10.1002/mds.22558
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.