Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to reported.
Perverted head-shaking and positional downbeat nystagmus in patients with multiple system atrophy†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1290–1295, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
Lee, J.-Y., Lee, W.-W., Kim, J. S., Kim, H. J., Kim, J.-K. and Jeon, B. S. (2009), Perverted head-shaking and positional downbeat nystagmus in patients with multiple system atrophy. Mov. Disord., 24: 1290–1295. doi: 10.1002/mds.22559
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2008
- Seoul National University Hospital Research
- Chung Suk-Gyoo and Shinyang Cultural Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.