Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to reported.
Perverted head-shaking and positional downbeat nystagmus in patients with multiple system atrophy†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1290–1295, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
Lee, J.-Y., Lee, W.-W., Kim, J. S., Kim, H. J., Kim, J.-K. and Jeon, B. S. (2009), Perverted head-shaking and positional downbeat nystagmus in patients with multiple system atrophy. Mov. Disord., 24: 1290–1295. doi: 10.1002/mds.22559
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2008
- Seoul National University Hospital Research
- Chung Suk-Gyoo and Shinyang Cultural Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|MDS_22559_sm_supptable.doc||110K||Clinical profiles of the patients clinically diagnosed with PD, but showing pDBN or pHSN|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.