Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, multi-center study of intravenous iron sucrose and placebo in the treatment of restless legs syndrome†
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1445–1452, 30 July 2009
How to Cite
Grote, L., Leissner, L., Hedner, J. and Ulfberg, J. (2009), A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, multi-center study of intravenous iron sucrose and placebo in the treatment of restless legs syndrome. Mov. Disord., 24: 1445–1452. doi: 10.1002/mds.22562
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2008
- Renapharma Ltd, Uppsala, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.