Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Effectiveness and safety of treatments for degenerative ataxias: A systematic review†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1111–1124, 15 June 2009
How to Cite
Trujillo-Martín, M.Mar., Serrano-Aguilar, P., Monton-Álvarez, F. and Carrillo-Fumero, R. (2009), Effectiveness and safety of treatments for degenerative ataxias: A systematic review. Mov. Disord., 24: 1111–1124. doi: 10.1002/mds.22564
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- Spanish Ministry of Health
- Consumption in cooperation
- Fundación Canaria de Investigación y Salud (FUNCIS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.