Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Postural tremor in X-linked spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy†
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 14, pages 2063–2069, 30 October 2009
How to Cite
Hanajima, R., Terao, Y., Nakatani-Enomoto, S., Hamada, M., Yugeta, A., Matsumoto, H., Yamamoto, T., Tsuji, S. and Ugawa, Y. (2009), Postural tremor in X-linked spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy. Mov. Disord., 24: 2063–2069. doi: 10.1002/mds.22566
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2008
- Daiwa Anglo-Japanese Foundation. Grant Numbers: Scientific Research No. 17590865, 18590928
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- Research Committee on rTMS Treatment of Movement Disorders of the Ministry of Health and Welfare of Japan. Grant Number: 17231401
- Research Committee on Dystonia of the Ministry of Health and Welfare of Japan
- Committee of the Study of Human Exposure to EMF
- Ministry of Public Management
- Home Affairs
- Post and Telecommunications
- Life Science Foundation of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.