Potential conflict of interest: None.
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1600–1605, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Faust, P. L., Vonsattel, J.-P. G., Honig, L. S., Rajput, A., Rajput, A., Pahwa, R., Lyons, K. E., Ross, W. G., Elble, R. J., Erickson-Davis, C., Moskowitz, C. B. and Lawton, A. (2009), Torpedoes in Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, essential tremor, and control brains. Mov. Disord., 24: 1600–1605. doi: 10.1002/mds.22567
The statistical analyses were conducted by Dr. Louis.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2008
- National Institutes of Health (Bethesda, MD). Grant Numbers: R01 NS42859, P50 AG08702, P01 AG07232
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation (New York, NY)
- Arlene Bronstein Essential Tremor Research Fund (Columbia University)
- Claire O'Neil Essential Tremor Research Fund (Columbia University)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.