Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1461–1467, 30 July 2009
How to Cite
Weintraub, D., Hoops, S., Shea, J. A., Lyons, K. E., Pahwa, R., Driver-Dunckley, E. D., Adler, C. H., Potenza, M. N., Miyasaki, J., Siderowf, A. D., Duda, J. E., Hurtig, H. I., Colcher, A., Horn, S. S., Stern, M. B. and Voon, V. (2009), Validation of the questionnaire for impulsive-compulsive disorders in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 1461–1467. doi: 10.1002/mds.22571
The QUIP is copyright-protected by the University of Pennsylvania. Use of the QUIP in investigational studies sponsored in whole or part by for-profit enterprises or for commercial purposes by any entities is prohibited without express written consent of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.