Bruno Fimm and Martin Kronenbuerger contributed equally to this manuscript.
Deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus improves intrinsic alertness in Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1613–1620, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Fimm, B., Heber, I. A., Coenen, V. A., Fromm, C., Noth, J. and Kronenbuerger, M. (2009), Deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus improves intrinsic alertness in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 1613–1620. doi: 10.1002/mds.22580
Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2008
- START-Program. Grant Number: 49/05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.