Potential conflict of interest: Matthew Menza, MD received research support from National Institutes of Health (NINDS), Astra-Zeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Boehringer Ingelheim, Forest Laboratories, GlaxoSmithKline, Lilly, Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Sepracor, Takeda Wyeth and is a consultant for National Institutes of Health (NIMH, NINDS), GlaxoSmithKline, Kyowa, Labopharm, Lilly Research Laboratories, Pfizer, Sepracor, Takeda. Roseanne DeFronzo Dobkin, PhD received research support from National Institutes of Health (NINDS). Humberto Marin, MD received research support from National Institutes of Health (NINDS), GlaxoSmithKline, Lilly, Sanofi-Aventis, Sepracor, Takeda and is a consultant for Lilly Research Laboratories. Margery Mark, MD received research support from Kyowa, Cephaon and is a speaker for Allergan, Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline, Valeant. Steven Buyske, PhD received research support from National Institutes of Health (NIAAA).
The impact of treatment of depression on quality of life, disability and relapse in patients with Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1325–1332, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
Menza, M., Dobkin, R. D., Marin, H., Mark, M. H., Gara, M., Buyske, S., Bienfait, K. and Dicke, A. (2009), The impact of treatment of depression on quality of life, disability and relapse in patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 1325–1332. doi: 10.1002/mds.22586
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2008
- National Institute of Neurologic Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Grant Number: RO1NS043144
- Clinical Trials Registration: Clintrials.gov Identifier. Grant Number: NCT 00062738
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.