Potential conflict of interest: Drs. LeWitt, Jennings, Lyons, and Pahwa: received contractual payments from Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation for the conduct of this study through their respective institutions, and each have also received compensation for other activities with Novartis, including scientific advisory roles, sponsored clinical trials, and lectures; Dr. Rabinowicz: a former employee of Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation, is currently with Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, Wayne, NY; Dr. Hubble: a former employee of Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation, is currently with Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc, Ridgefield, CT; Drs. Guarnieri and Wang: are employees of Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation; Dr. Murck: is a former employee of Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation, and is currently with Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Plainsboro, NJ.
Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic crossover comparison of two levodopa extension strategies†
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1319–1324, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
LeWitt, P. A., Jennings, D., Lyons, K. E., Pahwa, R., Rabinowicz, A. L., Wang, J., Guarnieri, M., Hubble, J. P. and Murck, H. (2009), Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic crossover comparison of two levodopa extension strategies. Mov. Disord., 24: 1319–1324. doi: 10.1002/mds.22587
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.