Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Cerebrospinal tau, phospho-tau, and beta-amyloid and neuropsychological functions in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 15, pages 2203–2210, 15 November 2009
How to Cite
Compta, Y., Martí, M. J., Ibarretxe-Bilbao, N., Junqué, C., Valldeoriola, F., Muñoz, E., Ezquerra, M., Ríos, J. and Tolosa, E. (2009), Cerebrospinal tau, phospho-tau, and beta-amyloid and neuropsychological functions in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 2203–2210. doi: 10.1002/mds.22594
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2009
- Fundacio la Marato de TV3 2006. Grant Number: N-2006-TV060510
- Spanish Neurology Society (SEN)
- Naroa Ibarretxe-Bilbao
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: AP2005-0191
- Laboratory of Experimental Neurology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!