Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Intrajejunal levodopa infusion in Parkinson's disease: A pilot multicenter study of effects on nonmotor symptoms and quality of life†
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1468–1474, 30 July 2009
How to Cite
Honig, H., Antonini, A., Martinez-Martin, P., Forgacs, I., Faye, G. C., Fox, T., Fox, K., Mancini, F., Canesi, M., Odin, P. and Chaudhuri, K. R. (2009), Intrajejunal levodopa infusion in Parkinson's disease: A pilot multicenter study of effects on nonmotor symptoms and quality of life. Mov. Disord., 24: 1468–1474. doi: 10.1002/mds.22596
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2009
- UCB pharma
- Brittannia Pharmaceuticals
- Orion Pharma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.