Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Deep brain stimulation and cognitive functions in Parkinson's disease: A three-year controlled study†
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1621–1628, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Zangaglia, R., Pacchetti, C., Pasotti, C., Mancini, F., Servello, D., Sinforiani, E., Cristina, S., Sassi, M. and Nappi, G. (2009), Deep brain stimulation and cognitive functions in Parkinson's disease: A three-year controlled study. Mov. Disord., 24: 1621–1628. doi: 10.1002/mds.22603
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.