Potential conflict of interest: M. Lanz received honoraria from Boehringer Ingelheim and Hoffmann La Roche. J. Steinig received honoraria from Boehringer Ingelheim. H. Haack reports no disclosures. S. Happe received honoraria from Boehringer Ingelheim, Hoffmann La Roche, and Pfizer and takes part in clinical studies from Axxonis Pharma, Essex Pharma, Glaxo Smith Kline, Organon, Sanofi Aventis, Schwarz Pharma, UCB Pharma.
Letter to the Editor
Psychogenic movement disorder mimicking RLS: A case report†
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1549–1550, 30 July 2009
How to Cite
Lanz, M., Steinig, J., Haack, H. and Happe, S. (2009), Psychogenic movement disorder mimicking RLS: A case report. Mov. Disord., 24: 1549–1550. doi: 10.1002/mds.22606
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.