Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Bradykinesia, muscle weakness and reduced muscle power in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1344–1351, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
Allen, N. E., Canning, C. G., Sherrington, C. and Fung, V. S.C. (2009), Bradykinesia, muscle weakness and reduced muscle power in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 1344–1351. doi: 10.1002/mds.22609
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2008
- University of Sydney Research and Development Scheme. Grant Number: S3091U4500
- The University of Sydney Faculty of Health Sciences Postgraduate Research
- George Burniston-Cumberland Foundation
- National Health and Medical Research Council Grant
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|MDS_22609_sm_SuppFig1.tif||4388K||Supporting Information Figure 1. Keiser leg press machine used for testing leg muscle strength and power, showing testing (A) starting and (B) finishing position.|
|MDS_22609_sm_SuppMaterials.doc||25K||Supporting Information Materials.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.