Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
The relationship between quality of life and swallowing in Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1352–1358, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
Plowman-Prine, E. K., Sapienza, C. M., Okun, M. S., Pollock, S. L., Jacobson, C., Wu, S. S. and Rosenbek, J. C. (2009), The relationship between quality of life and swallowing in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 1352–1358. doi: 10.1002/mds.22617
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2008
- National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIH-NIDCD). Grant Number: T32 DC008768
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.