Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Reproductive factors, exogenous estrogen use, and risk of Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1359–1365, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
Simon, K. C., Chen, H., Gao, X., Schwarzschild, M. A. and Ascherio, A. (2009), Reproductive factors, exogenous estrogen use, and risk of Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 1359–1365. doi: 10.1002/mds.22619
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2008
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Numbers: R01 NS048517, T32 ES07069-26
- Intramural Research Program
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: Z01ES1019, W81XWH-091-0881
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.