MRB is employed by the NHS and NIHR. MED and HML are NHS employees. SNB and KMF are employees of Newcastle University. Research activities of MRB, KMF and SNB are supported by grants from The Wellcome Trust, MRC, BBSRC, EPSRC and UCB Pharma held by SNB. SNB and KMF are engaged as consultants to Cambridge Pharmaceuticals on an unrelated project. MED has received honoraria from BiogenIdec, Bayer Schering, Merck Serono and Teva. HML, SNB, MRB, and KMF have received travel grants from UCB Pharma.
Letter to the Editor
Slow orthostatic tremor in multiple sclerosis†
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1550–1553, 30 July 2009
How to Cite
Baker, M., Fisher, K., Lai, M., Duddy, M. and Baker, S. (2009), Slow orthostatic tremor in multiple sclerosis. Mov. Disord., 24: 1550–1553. doi: 10.1002/mds.22630
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
- The Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.