Letter to the Editor
Acute urinary retention in two patients after subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation (STN-DBS) for the treatment of advanced Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1553–1554, 30 July 2009
How to Cite
Fritsche, H.-M., Ganzer, R., Schlaier, J., Wieland, W. F., Brawanski, A. and Lange, M. (2009), Acute urinary retention in two patients after subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation (STN-DBS) for the treatment of advanced Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 24: 1553–1554. doi: 10.1002/mds.22631
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.