Potential conflict of interest: None reported.
Pathogenesis and Implications for Neuroprotection
Clues to how alpha-synuclein damages neurons in Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Movement Disorder Society
Special Issue: Frontiers of Science and Clinical Advances in Quality of Life in Parkinson's Disease
Volume 25, Issue S1, pages S27–S31, 2010
How to Cite
Sulzer, D. (2010), Clues to how alpha-synuclein damages neurons in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 25: S27–S31. doi: 10.1002/mds.22639
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2008
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- Picower Foundation
- NINDS Udall Center of Excellence award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.